
Today was C's first day of school! Ok, well it's early pre-school, but still very monumental in our house! He did great. He didn't cry when I left. I seriously doubt if he even noticed I was not there the first hour. He cried a little during snack time (odd time to cry). I suspect he would have done even better if he had a good night of sleep the night before. We both have had the pleasure of experiencing allergies for the first time. I personally have no idea what will help him breathe better at night. I've tried a vaporizer, Claritin, Benedryl, the saline nose spray (oh, that's a favorite) and Vaporub. If anyone has any suggestions, please please please pass them my way!
.gif)

3 comments:
Zyrtec . . . prescription only but it is safe for adults and kids. We both take the liquid and have for a couple years now. Good Luck and he is so big (and adorable!).
I agree with Heidi...Zyrtec is the best. All 3 of my boys are on it. And our allergist told me that Claritin is like taking water. It's just not strong enough to do any good.
I also like SudaCare Vapor Plug-ins. They're pretty strong so you might want to plug them in a hallway the first night until you get used to them. They clear my boys up in one night. Good Luck and I hope you both get better soon!
I love the Vapor Plug-ins. They also make a Baby Vaper Rub. It is less smelly than the adult stuff.
Post a Comment