A's Wedding Day 1999March 2007

This last week went by way too fast! My oldest girlfriend from back home came to visit for a few days with her newest little addition. We had the most amazing time just sitting, drinking coffee, eating WAY too much and chatting the nights away. We reminisced about the good ol days of high school and it was like finding lost chapters in a favorite book! I remembered basic happenings of back in the day, but we were able to fill in the blanks for each other on the little details to make it a much more vivid walk down memory lane. We survived high school romances, girlfriend drama and striking out on our own the first time. We laughed so much about the struggles of living in our first apartment together. One fond memory remembered was when we came into an unexpected windfall of $40 from the electric company and being so excited because we could go and buy a full set of silverware from Walmart. We could never have anyone over to eat because we had something like two forks, three knives and two spoons!! Of course at the time, we didn't laugh at our many trials, but we sure do now! The life I lead from day to day right now leaves so little time to think about the past, but I can't explain how much I've enjoyed it this week. It's so much fun to relive the path that has lead up to my life now that I've been so blessed to have. Thank you for such a wonderful time A!!!!!!!!!!
.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment