Really good news on Wednesday. The Methotrexate seems to be working really well and surgery should not be needed. For the next month or so, I go in for weekly ultrasounds and blood work to track progress. My doctor says that if things continue to go as they are, the chances of a healthy future pregnancy are very good. That was great to hear.
I wanted to say thank you for all the kind words and prayers sent our way. We are so very blessed with the people in our lives.
Have a great weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

2 comments:
M. All of our love and prayers. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so glad to hear that your body is reacting well to the drugs and should mend.
I was so sorry to read your sad news. You have suffered a loss and it's not minimized by being "only" 8 weeks along. They are hard, no matter the time. I'm glad to hear the medicine is working and I'm sure C will have a baby brother or sister soon!
Post a Comment