I am so happy that you've met some new friends. We've been so busy these last couple of weeks that I've been horrible about keeping in touch. But you can bet every Friday night I think about you and Dana and have my own little moment of silence. I really don't know what I would have done without the 2 of you. We miss the Watts' like crazy at our house and mention you all very often. Paris wants Cam to come to our new house so they can play with her birthday toys. School starts on Monday so I promise I'll be better about keeping in touch. Love to you all, Lindsay
1 comment:
I am so happy that you've met some new friends. We've been so busy these last couple of weeks that I've been horrible about keeping in touch. But you can bet every Friday night I think about you and Dana and have my own little moment of silence. I really don't know what I would have done without the 2 of you. We miss the Watts' like crazy at our house and mention you all very often. Paris wants Cam to come to our new house so they can play with her birthday toys. School starts on Monday so I promise I'll be better about keeping in touch.
Love to you all,
Lindsay
Post a Comment