
Helen Elizabeth Harder
June 27th 1928 - May 27th 2007
I will miss our daily phone calls, our shopping trips and yatzee games. Thank you for loving me so much and teaching me everything I needed to become what I am today. I am not ready for you to be gone, but I am so grateful for the time I had with you. I will miss and love you everyday Grandma.
.gif)

6 comments:
M.,
we are so sorry to hear that. Know our thoughts are with you and your family. If you need anything let us know. If you wanna talk call, just know,we are there for you!We also left a message at your house.
M,
We are so sorry. I know how much you loved your Grandma. We are thinking of you.
What a nice tribute to your sweet grandma. As always, you are in my prayers.
In our prayers...
I'm sorry to read about your grandmother but what a nice tribute. :) Thinking of you.
What a nice tribute to your Grandmother ~ and it's a beautiful photo of her. I'm sure you'll keep all those happy thoughts of her with you always!
Post a Comment