


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Today we went skating for the first time. C was an animal out there. I was not sure if he would be into it, but flashing lights and loud music is his kind of place. Once he got on his feet, he kept trying to push my hand away! When he got steady on his feet, he wanted to up the challenge by trying to get down with the music. That didn't work too well!
I had to laugh, as we were getting out of the car to go inside the rink, I was trying to explain skating to him. "C, we are going to go in there and put wheels on our feet and try to walk" He looked at me funny and then I thought, why would anyone want to do that???
.gif)

2 comments:
Very cute!
Too cute! I can not believe how big he is getting. I never thought about taking Colin skating. By the way you look great too!
Post a Comment