Well, I think I'm averaging about a post a month. I doubt anyone besides my family even reads this anymore! I really envy my other girlfriends who have the most amazing and up to date blogs. I seriously think I must have bad time management, because lately there are not enough hours in the day and I usually have nothing to show for it!
Only a few more weeks to go and then C will start early preschool two mornings a week. I am so excited! I found a Yoga studio just around the corner from where he will be and I can do a walk in basis. I have never done Yoga and the only class that is in my time frame is an intermediate. I am planning to go and probably make a huge fool of myself because I don't know what I'm doing, but I just don't care. I WILL NOT just come back home. I will spend my "me" time doing something interesting and fun, not paying bills or cleaning the house!
The weather here has been horrible. Last Thursday it was 107 degrees out and the Heat Index registered at 112-115 degrees. I didn't know what Heat Index was last summer, us North westerners don't have a clue what that is, but it's the way it feels outside with the temperature and humidity. We were shut in all week because it was way too hot to even go the Mall. C's car seat buckles were hot to the touch, so we stayed in pretty much the whole week. We were so happy to have it down to the mid 90's today, so we spend the afternoon at the pool.
Daily life around here is pretty boring, which in Army life means good. Nothing eventful, nothing dramatic or traumatic. Just blissfully quiet. R is doing well in Pakistan. Nine (hopefully) more months. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Congress does not decide that 18 months is better than a 15 month tour.
That's all for now, I'm off to bed!
.gif)




3 comments:
We check it! We wanna know what's going on with you:)
So I am sure you get this daily but your son has the biggest eyes I have ever seen. He puts Denali to shame. Hope you aren't melting out there, I'll soak up some PDX rain for ya.
Your son is getting so big! I hear ya on the heat...somedays I dream about overcast, cool, cloudy days!
Post a Comment