Friday, January 12, 2007

More Family Pictures







Hey all!
We took more family pictures today and it was a riot! C is certainly a moving target! We did get a few good shots of him, but I thought I would share the "attempts" with you all! At one point he actually stuck his tongue out at the camera, where did he learn that??????
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie! I was peeking at A's blog site and it led me to Watts Up Daily. C is such a cutie! Not such a baby anymore. Hope all is well with everyone. I know it's been a very long time since you (or anyone else for that matter) has heard from me, but I think of all my pals from Germany often. Next time I'm heading north on I-95 I'm giving you a call. You, R, and C are in our prayers. Miss you!