


Happy Holidays All!
We had such a great Christmas! R and I decided after going to Japan and Hawaii, we should stay in one place on Christmas. After hearing about holiday travel this year, we think we made a good decision!
C was completely and totally into the Christmas morning experience this year! I figured we would have another year of more fascination with the boxes and paper, but not our boy! Once he figured out there were new toys under all that paper, he got the idea pretty quick! Our families sent so many gifts, R and I just sat back and enjoyed watching our little guy. What a great day! We missed our family so much on Christmas Day, but we enjoyed our time together.
R has been working half days much of this week, so it seems as thought we are still on vacation. We have been doing a lot of organizing of the house since that's my obsession lately. I'm not sure why I do it, like I think R leaving on deployment is going to be easier if the house is organized!!!! I question my sanity sometimes!
Not much else has been happening around here. C got the Chickenpox right after returning from Hawaii! That was fun! Actually since he had the vaccine, it was an extremely mild case, but still interesting none-the-less!
Lately I have been struggling trying to keep my chin up about this looming deployment. I think how the heck am I going to do this without my Germany family! However, one thing I've learned since becoming a military wife is never to question how to endure things before hand, question them afterward and then pat yourself on the back!
Have a wonderful New Year everyone!!! Good health, love and safety to all!!!!!!!
We had such a great Christmas! R and I decided after going to Japan and Hawaii, we should stay in one place on Christmas. After hearing about holiday travel this year, we think we made a good decision!
C was completely and totally into the Christmas morning experience this year! I figured we would have another year of more fascination with the boxes and paper, but not our boy! Once he figured out there were new toys under all that paper, he got the idea pretty quick! Our families sent so many gifts, R and I just sat back and enjoyed watching our little guy. What a great day! We missed our family so much on Christmas Day, but we enjoyed our time together.
R has been working half days much of this week, so it seems as thought we are still on vacation. We have been doing a lot of organizing of the house since that's my obsession lately. I'm not sure why I do it, like I think R leaving on deployment is going to be easier if the house is organized!!!! I question my sanity sometimes!
Not much else has been happening around here. C got the Chickenpox right after returning from Hawaii! That was fun! Actually since he had the vaccine, it was an extremely mild case, but still interesting none-the-less!
Lately I have been struggling trying to keep my chin up about this looming deployment. I think how the heck am I going to do this without my Germany family! However, one thing I've learned since becoming a military wife is never to question how to endure things before hand, question them afterward and then pat yourself on the back!
Have a wonderful New Year everyone!!! Good health, love and safety to all!!!!!!!
.gif)

1 comment:
Hi M, thank you for the comment you left me. I don't think you and I ever did meet in Vilseck, but Christy has told me that you're here too. If there's ever anything I can do, especially after R. leaves, please let me know.
Post a Comment