
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I thought I would update you all on the Turkey's fight to the very end. Well, once I bowled with the turkey on the Commissary parking lot, it was time for Thanksgiving day. All was well when we put the turkey in the roaster all seasoned to perfection. We checked on it an hour later only to find out the plug was not plugged in. To make my girlfriend "M" feel better about forgetting to plug it in, I told her I would not put it past that Turkey to yank the plug out himself. After plugging it back in and cooking for about an hour, the electricity went out in the house. Now by this point, I'm a little leery of eating the darn thing! My fear was this turkey's last revenge will be giving us all food poisoning. Nevertheless, the power came back on about 40 mins later and we ate that turkey at our lovely Thanksgiving meal.
This is a message I'm sending up to Turkey heaven......."BLAME THE BUTCHER, NOT ME!!!!!"
Happy Holidays All!
I thought I would update you all on the Turkey's fight to the very end. Well, once I bowled with the turkey on the Commissary parking lot, it was time for Thanksgiving day. All was well when we put the turkey in the roaster all seasoned to perfection. We checked on it an hour later only to find out the plug was not plugged in. To make my girlfriend "M" feel better about forgetting to plug it in, I told her I would not put it past that Turkey to yank the plug out himself. After plugging it back in and cooking for about an hour, the electricity went out in the house. Now by this point, I'm a little leery of eating the darn thing! My fear was this turkey's last revenge will be giving us all food poisoning. Nevertheless, the power came back on about 40 mins later and we ate that turkey at our lovely Thanksgiving meal.
This is a message I'm sending up to Turkey heaven......."BLAME THE BUTCHER, NOT ME!!!!!"
Happy Holidays All!
.gif)

1 comment:
Oh that's too funny! I have yet to muster up the courage and cook my first turkey...that's so grown-up. Lol...Glad everything turned out well. ;)
Post a Comment