Wednesday, October 11, 2006

An ordinary Wednesday












What a difference a year makes!
Hey all! I am trying to do my best by posting every few days, but my life just isn't all that interesting!!!!
C and I are flying solo for the next few weeks as R is TDY. I really hope stalkers or predators don't read my blog as they will now know!!!! C has started to talk! It seems like it's happened overnight. Yesterday I asked him where something was and he threw up his hands and said something like "I don't know!" I just sat there a moment with my mouth hung open. Of course, I'm sure I would have been the only one to understand what he was saying, but it was still a proud Mommy moment!
I have begun a mission to have everything in the House organized. My hope one day is to be like Paige A, a woman I admire very much. A wonderful friend in Germany with four children. Her house was always spotless and everything had it's place, I was very impressed. Knowing myself, I will do the best I can! It seems like when life is chaotic, a clean, organized house makes me feel like I have a bit more control over things.

We love and miss you R, be safe.

Have a great day everyone!




No comments: