Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Wow, School is already paying off!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
C blew us away at dinner with this when we asked him what he learned today at school. I don't even think I memorized this by the 1st or 2nd grade! I promise I'm not bragging, but needed to post this for proud Grandma's and Grandpa's to see.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww, he is so cute!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again. Give everyone a big squeeze from me :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...little C. we are proud of you!!! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Heidi said...

Too cute . . . this must be part of the Kindergarten learning now . . . the other night I asked Colin to say the prayer and the pledge is what I got . . . I was shocked.