I was tagged by one of my favorite people.
Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of the post.
The blogs I read have pretty much all been tagged, but I will see who I can find.
Ok, random things about me. I as a person am pretty much all random, so I will pick a few obvious ones out!
~I do not like hot and cold food on the same plate. You can put two of my favorite foods of opposite temperatures on the same plate and it will completely ruin it for me and I can't eat either one.
~I have some sort of mental block that stops me from replacing the toilet paper roll which then victimizes my husband later in the day.
~I cannot cook soup (unless it's out of a can) to save my life.
~We got Cam Hermit Crabs for pets last year and I've become surprisingly attached to them
~When we move into a new place (which has happened alot in our life) I will move the furniture around 100 times until it "feels" right. Usually when I move it back to where I started in the first place.
~I get tears every time I hear the National Anthem.
Ok, Here are the lucky ones. They are the only ones that I keep up with that have not been tagged already!
The Busy B's
Duffs on the Go
Displaced Beachbums
Our Dream team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

4 comments:
Oh--I love your random stuff. Much better than mine!! I also can't combine foods. Temperatures or textures. I'm a total weirdo!
Interesting about the food temperatures ~ I actually like to combine hot and cold because I don't like my food too hot.
Since you tagged me, I'll give this a try on my blog...
mission accomplished :)
just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment