Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Myrtle Beach


Here are some pictures of our last adventure. We made a spontaneus trip to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. I couldn't ask for better friends who drag me off and make me have fun like that. C is a born traveler and if he's on the road and out having new adventures, he's happiest.

Life around here has been fairly quiet, which is nice. R is doing well and counting down the days until spring. C has been pushing limits with me lately, some of you got pleading emails because of this begging for advice. I am planning on writing each of you soon and giving you a full report on how all the advice is working. I will say that I'm not attempting potty training until after Christmas and have resorted to zipping up his jammies up the back so he can't undress. It's worked for the past three nights. I will peek in on him after he falls asleep and he only manages to get one arm out. Ha Ha Ha, I win. Next step is duct tape, thanks for that advice Vianne! Just as long as I don't get a knock on the door from child services!

Christmas is coming and I'll admit, I just want it to come and go right past. I hate celebrating while R is away. I can't get into the spirit when I know he's alone and far away from home. It will make next years that much more special. We are going to Mitzy's for the holiday, where she has festively decorated so I don't feel bad about not doing it here at home. I didn't even put up a tree! The day will be a fun one for C, that is certain! Pictures will be posted for sure!

I need to post more often, because when I sit down and finally blog, I've forgotten most of what I was going to write. That or it's just that we are not all that exciting, but I am thrilled that you all check in on us once in a while! Have a great rest of your week.

No comments: