Yet again, it's been a while since I've just wrote about how we have been. I will go into many excuses as to why, but it just boils down to I am lazy with the few bits of free time I have with my day.
C and I are doing well. He is thriving at pre-school. I wish it was more than the two mornings a week, I think he does too. We have gotten to the point where he no longer gets upset that I leave him there. Now he grabs his teachers hand and walks into the classroom without even looking back at Mommy. It makes it easy to leave him, but gosh, I didn't know I was so easily replaced!!!
Six more months to go and R is home. I will admit, with C, the time does go by fast. At the end of the day, I wonder where it all went and then what I have to show for an accomplishment besides that the boy is alive and I am still sane. Well, mostly sane.
A large group here just returned from Iraq and our neighborhood reflects it with many posters and signs that read "Welcome home Daddy/Mommy" I cannot wait to make that sign with C.
C's choice phrase lately is "Oh my Gosh!!!!" about EVERYTHING. Apparently Mommy says it a lot. I will have to brief Grandpa H before their visit next week to REALLY watch what he says, it only takes once!
I had to take C to the doctor today for an allergy appointment. Basically, so I can get the prescription for the medicine I've been giving him over the counter, but now get it for free here on post. On the drive to the clinic, I explained to C that he was going to see the doctor about his allergies and she was going to listen to his heart, look in his ears, eyes, mouth and nose. When it came time for that part of the visit. The doctor picked him up and put him on the exam table. She grabbed her stethoscope and C patted his chest and said "here". When she was finished with that, he then pointed to his ears and said "here" and so on and so on until the exam was finished. I was just astonished that he understood everything I told him in the car. That just goes to show it comes down to selective listening when I tell him to stop doing something or come to Mommy.
I also had a doctor's appointment this week. I have two herniated disks in my neck from a car accident in Germany three years ago. The heavier C is, the worse it's bothering me. I am not taking very good care of my spine with the way I lift and things that I do. I was prescribed more Physical Therapy which should help things considerably. I hate taking pain medication and I am terrified of surgery, so this is my option. I had PT in Germany and that was three years ago, so maybe this will buy me another three or so.
Off to bed, I will post new pictures soon. Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment