This child of mine. C has just found so many new ways to crawl into my heart!!! We have entered full toddlerdoom with world ending fits and eating strikes, but my child has learned how to charm his Mom and Dad. I think God must arrange it that way, a little of the good with the bad. Otherwise, I'm not sure there would be too many of us walking around if we started out toddlers!
Sunday, September 10, 2006
I never thought I would love another man!
This child of mine. C has just found so many new ways to crawl into my heart!!! We have entered full toddlerdoom with world ending fits and eating strikes, but my child has learned how to charm his Mom and Dad. I think God must arrange it that way, a little of the good with the bad. Otherwise, I'm not sure there would be too many of us walking around if we started out toddlers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment