Monday, July 31, 2006

Pony Ride


I have recently joined a Mommy's meet up group here in town. I figured that it was bad enough for myself to be a hermit, better to not make the boy one either. It was a big step for me, but I figured the longer I wait, the harder it will be. C. is such a social creature, he gets CRAZY bored with just me. I seriously thinks he counts down the minutes until his Dad comes home from work (ok, actually we both do). Today the Mommy's group went to the Horse stables on post to let the little ones ride ponies. I thought off and on for a week if C. was old enough to appreciate the fact he was on a horse. He loves animals, so I figured he would love it. All was good when I was putting him on the horse and then a helicopter flew overhead. Well, all interest was lost on the pony! Ever since we went to see his Dad jump at Airborne school, he has been obsessed with things in the sky. Perhaps the Mommy group can arrange Helicopter rides????

2 comments:

Muriel said...

Helicopter rides sound fun!!! Can I sign up too? Sorry we missed you when you were in Airborne school. Maybe next time!

Nicole said...

Melissa-your son is so cute! He's gotten so big! Time flies...:)